Over the past 30 years, brothers Tony and Costa Antonopoulos have built a portfolio of elegant restaurants and boutique hotels in historic Old Montreal, receiving worldwide recognition for its exceptional contribution to regional tourism. Renowned for their hospitality, design, and service, the group has received designations among Condé Nast’s “Top 20 Hotels in Canada,” Condé Nast’s “Gold List,” Travel + Leisure’s “500 World’s Best Hotels,” Prix Art-Affaires de Montréal in 2012 in the PME category,” and Fodor’s “100 Hotel Award Winners!
- A hospitality group of owner operated hotels, restaurants, spas in Old Montreal
- Founded in 1973, by Tony and Costa, brothers, visionaries
- Has played an important role in revitalizing area
- Has contributed in restoring many heritage sites, making Old Montreal THE destination for travelers and locals alike
- WG is the latest project, but portfolio is comprises 5 boutique hotels (including WG) with 438 rooms in total, 29 furnished apartments, 9 restaurants, 4 rooftop terraces and 2 spas
- Recipient of prestigious awards
- Recognized for involvement and contribution to art scene and development of regional tourism