Terrasse William Gray
Old Montreal Rooftop Restaurant
Terrace Montreal A breathtaking panoramic view of Old Montreal from our rooftop patio
Located on the 8th floor of the William Gray Hotel, Terrasse William Gray is a restaurant terrace in the Old Port of Montreal and the place to be to soak up the summer season.
With a breathtaking view of Place Jacques-Cartier, the St. Lawrence River and Montreal’s Ferris wheel, our terrace offers refreshing summer wines, cocktails and beers.
Relaxing and laid-back during lunchtime turn into lively evenings as soon as the sun sets. Our terrace is heated for your comfort on cooler evenings and equipped with retractable awnings to protect you from the sun when it gets too hot. Experience Old Montreal beauty and unique atmosphere on our elegant rooftop terrace.
*Please note that under Quebec’s Liquor Board, the presence of minors on the terraces is allowed until 10pm if they are accompanied by their father, their mother or any other parental authority.
Click on the menu’s name to open it
> Happy hour and dinner
> Cocktail & Wine
Book your table now and make the best out of your weekend by brunching on one of Montreal’s most glam rooftops. Terrasse William Gray has a menu rich in flavours and serves excellent mimosas!
Available on saturdays and sundays from 10:30am to 3pm
HAPPY HOUR & DINNER
Who said that Terrasse William Gray’s incredible view is reserved for weekends and evenings? Take a well-deserved break and join a friend for our delicious menu ! Don’t forget to leave your lunch at home! Whether you’re in a happy hour mood or want to dine, Terrasse William Gray has a variety of tasty dishes and cocktails to kick off your evening on the right foot! Impress your friends or your date with our stunning view.
PRIVATE FUNCTIONS AND SPECIAL EVENTS
With different configurations available, Terrasse William Gray offers several sections available for private events. Whether you wish to be in a cocktail or sitting formula, our terrace will perfectly satisfy your needs by allowing you to organize various types of corporate or personal events. Take advantage of the special occasion and stay overnight at Hotel William Gray to enjoy your evening to the fullest! Contact us for more information.
Restrictions due to Covid-19
Last updated on June 14th, 2021. Information could change at any time. If you have any questions, please contact us by email or phone
- The occupants of a maximum of two private residences can be together at the same table (no limit on the total number of people). Proof of address may be requested for each person
- Reservation online for a maximum of 4 people
- Reservation for a group of 5 people and more by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Not all our tables are available for reservation. If you can’t book a table you can still come without reservation and put your name on our waiting list
- Customer register MANDATORY on site
- Selling alcohol without food is not permitted
- The sale of alcohol ends at 11 p.m. maximum
- No movement between tables is allowed other than for the bathroom
- Wearing a mask mandatory when you walk in the restaurant and/or on the terrace
- No vaccine proof is required
Monday to Friday 3pm to 11pm
Saturday and Sunday 10am to 11pm
*Restrictions apply. All the details here.