Terrasse William Gray
Old Montreal Rooftop Restaurant
Montreal Terrace.A breathtaking panoramic view of Old Montreal from our rooftop patio.
From Septembre 1st, 2021
Proof of vaccination (paper, PDF or VaxiCode application) as well as an official photo ID will be required and are mandatory for eating on site, but not mandatory for take-out orders.
Thank you for your understanding and courtesy to the staff.
Located on the 8th floor of the William Gray Hotel, Terrasse William Gray is a restaurant terrace in the Old Port of Montreal and the place to be to soak up the summer season.
With a breathtaking view of Place Jacques-Cartier, the St. Lawrence River and Montreal’s Ferris wheel, our terrace offers refreshing summer wines, cocktails and beers.
Our terrace is heated for your comfort on cooler evenings and equipped with retractable awnings to protect you from the sun when it gets too hot. Experience Old Montreal beauty and unique atmosphere on our elegant rooftop terrace.
*Please note that under Quebec’s Liquor Board, the presence of minors on the terraces is allowed until 10pm if they are accompanied by their father, their mother or any other parental authority.
Click on the menu’s name to open it
> Cocktail & Wine
HAPPY HOUR & DINNER
Who said that Terrasse William Gray’s incredible view is reserved for weekends and evenings? Take a well-deserved break and join a friend for our delicious menu ! Don’t forget to leave your lunch at home! Whether you’re in a happy hour mood or want to dine, Terrasse William Gray has a variety of tasty dishes and cocktails to kick off your evening on the right foot! Impress your friends or your date with our stunning view.
PRIVATE FUNCTIONS AND SPECIAL EVENTS
With different configurations available, Terrasse William Gray offers several sections available for private events. Whether you wish to be in a cocktail or sitting formula, our terrace will perfectly satisfy your needs by allowing you to organize various types of corporate or personal events. Take advantage of the special occasion and stay overnight at Hotel William Gray to enjoy your evening to the fullest! Contact us for more information.
Last updated on August 30th, 2021. Information could change at any time. If you have any questions, please contact us by email or phone.
10 people maximum per table in the restaurant, regardless of the number of addresses.
- Starting September 1st, 2021: Vaccination proof (paper, PDF or VaxiCode App) with official identity card with photo required to eat on-site, but not required for take-out orders
- Reservation online for a maximum of 6 people.
- Reservation for a group of 7 people and more by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Not all our tables are available for reservation. If you can’t book a table you can still come without reservation and put your name on our waiting list.
- Customer register MANDATORY on site.
- Selling alcohol without food is not permitted.
- No movement between tables is allowed other than for the bathroom.
- Wearing a mask mandatory when you walk in the restaurant and/or on the terrace.
Monday to Friday 3pm to 11pm
Saturday and Sunday 2pm to 11pm
*Restrictions apply. All the details here.